Rules for the Pool
- All persons must follow posted rules or they may be expelled from pool facility.
- All persons using pool do so at their own risk.
- The ASC is not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings.
- Alcohol, tobacco and banned substances are not permitted.
- Glass containers are not permitted.
- Immediately report any facility-related injury or facility/equipment irregularities to the on-duty supervisors.
- Wear proper swimming attire (swimming suits only, cut-off blue jeans are not allowed).
- No horseplay, running or loud/offensive language.
- No diving in the shallow end of the swimming pool or in other areas marked "no diving".
- Children under the age of seven (7) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Food and beverages must be consumed in marked areas only.
- Do not disturb the lifeguards while they are on duty.
Rules for the Hot Tub
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
- Maximum 10 people allowed in the hot tub.
- Persons with a medical condition, including pregnancy, should not use the spa without first consulting a physician.
- Anyone having a contagious disease shall not use the spa.
- Persons shall not use the spa immediately following exercise or while under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or other drugs.
- Persons shall not use the spa alone or without supervision.
- Persons shall not use the spa for longer than ten minutes.
- Diving or jumping into the spa is prohibited.
All Seasons Center Pool Slide Height Rule
- Slide height rule: an individual must be 48 inches tall to go on slides.
- Individuals who are under 48 inches tall must pass a swim test to be allowed to go on slides.
- Parents may take individuals who are 48 inches and under down the slides INSIDE the facility.
- Water depth is 3 feet and 6 inches.
- No head-first sliding.
- Parental or Adult supervision recommended.
- Do not use slide while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Follow the instructions of the flume attendant.
- No running, standing, kneeling, rotating, tumbling or stopping in the flume.
- Only one person at a time. Forming "chains" is prohibited.
- Keep both hands and feet inside the flume at all times.
- No diving from the flume.
- Leave the flume/plunge pool promptly after entering.
- Slide lying on back, feet first only.
- Lifejackets are not allowed while on the slides.