Our facility is completely handicap accessible and includes a pool lift
, changing table in the family locker room, hand-held showers and a zero-depth entry into our leisure pool.
Six pleas for protection against Recreational Water Illnesses (RWIs):
Outdoor Aquatic Center
- Please change diapers in the designated areas of the bathrooms or locker rooms and not at poolside.
- Please do not swallow the pool water.
- Please do not swim when you have diarrhea. This is especially important for kids in diapers.
- Please practice good hygiene. Take a shower before swimming and wash your hands after using the toilet or changing diapers.
- Please take your kids on bathroom breaks or check diapers often.
- Please wash children (especially their bottoms) thoroughly with soap and water before swimming.
The Outdoor Aquatic Center includes a zero-depth pool with an interactive play feature, a wet deck and a 3'6" by 5' pool with a water wall and two poolside slides. If you would like to watch the kids or family instead of getting in yourself, there is a large grass area, a deck area with six large umbrellas and many chairs for sunning.
Indoor Aquatic Center
The Indoor Aquatic Center includes a lap pool with six 25-yard lanes. The center also has two diving boards, a basketball hoop and a plunge pool with two water slides. One slide is 128 feet long, and the other is 90 feet long. There are also lily pads and an interactive play feature in the zero-depth pool, as well as a 10-person hot tub for those 14 years of age or older.